Q. How do I find a book?
- Use the search box on the library homepage, or click here to go directly to the catalog.
- Enter the title, author, or keyword and click Search.
- Once you find the item you are looking for, scroll down to view the call number and status- a green check means it is available, and a red X means it is checked out.
- Use the call number to locate the item- Reference, ESL readers and call numbers A through H are on the 5th floor. Call numbers J through Z are on the mezzanine level, and DVDs, CDs, children's books and print periodicals are all found on the 4th floor.
- Need help? Ask a library staff member or text us at (203) 951-8189!
Was this helpful? 0 0